Funded through a $50,000 grant from the City of Bowling Green’s Community Development Block Grant funds, the Housing Authority of Bowling Green’s Small Business Training and Technical Assistance Program provides low-income to moderate-income individuals assistance in starting and operating a small business in the Bowling Green/Warren County community. Group seminars and individual counseling and mentoring opportunities are available to small business owners and entrepreneurs working to develop and manage successful small businesses in the area.
- Provided training to 179 individuals
- Conducted 20 seminars
- Assisted 15 new business startups
- Assisted with 17 loans and grants
- 47 Jobs were created and 4 additional jobs were retained
- Served 91 new clients and 133 returned for additional assistance.
- Small Business Summit
Saturday, January 21, 2017 (Inclement weather date: 1/28/17) 8:30AM-1:30PM
- Small Contractor Certification Class
Tuesday, January 17- March 21, 2017 Consecutive Tuesdays 5:30-8 PM
$50 fee, participants must apply and be accepted into the program
To Register: Cindy.Thrasher@wku.edu or 270-467-7154